In this podcast Michaelbrent Collings talks about self publishing, social media, writing commercially and much more.
About Michaelbrent Collings
Michaelbrent Collings is a novelist and screenwriter. He has written numerous bestsellers, including Apparition, The Haunted, The Loon, Rising Fears, and the bestselling YA fantasy series The Billy Saga, beginning with Billy: Messenger of Powers.
- [04:15] Interview start/first experiences with story
- [13:20] Self-publishing/making money full-time writing
- [24:50] Typical day/week
- [33:00] Editing
- [35:25] First draft
- [37:45] Self-doubt
- [42:35] Israel Finn, via Patreon, asks about balancing social media presence with writing and most beneficial platforms
Please support the This Is Horror Podcast
ResourcesBuy Michaelbrent Collings
Please subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Subscribe via iTunes
Listen to This Is Horror via iTunes
Visit our Patreon page and donate to the This Is Horror Podcast
You can also find us on Stitcher, Zune and Blackberry.
Support the This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
We offer the This Is Horror Podcast free of charge, but if you think it’s worth $1 per month we’d love you to join our Patreon. You’ll receive Patron perks, too, such as early bird access to all episodes, the ability to submit questions to our guests and even discounts off This Is Horror products.The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey