In this podcast Iain Rob Wright talks about his self publishing journey and success, full time writing, editing, working with Infected Books and much more.
About Iain Rob Wright
Iain Rob Wright is from the English town of Redditch, where he worked for many years as a mobile telephone salesman. After publishing his debut novel, The Final Winter, in 2011 to great success, he quit his job and became a full time writer. He now has over a dozen novels, and in 2013 he co-wrote a book with bestselling author, J.A. Konrath.
- [02:20] Interview start/first experiences with story
- [07:40] Initial self-publishing success with The Final Winter
- [11:15] Pricing eBooks in the early days
- [12:45] Strategies for making over £1000 per month today
- [15:55] The Yacht, working with David Moody, Wayne Simmons and Infected Books
- [31:05] Reader reviews
- [34:35] A day and a week in the life of Iain Rob Wright
- [36:50] Writing a novel every three months
- [39:50] Editing and editorial services
- [47:40] Three recommended tools for self-publishing and author-entrepreneurs
Please support the This Is Horror Podcast
Please subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Subscribe via iTunes
Listen to This Is Horror via iTunes
Visit our Patreon page and donate to the This Is Horror Podcast
You can also find us on Stitcher, Zune and Blackberry.
Support the This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
We offer the This Is Horror Podcast free of charge, but if you think it’s worth $1 per month we’d love you to join our Patreon. You’ll receive Patron perks, too, such as early bird access to all episodes, the ability to submit questions to our guests and even discounts off This Is Horror products.The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey