In this podcast Jasper Bark talks about how to deal with negativity, successful writers, social concerns, sex, politics, religion and much more.
About Jasper Bark
- [01:10] Interview start. Best and worst points of Jasper’s career
- [06:09] Dealing with negativity
- [10:15] Religious themes within graphic novels
- [23:56] When should and shouldn’t political and social concerns enter fiction?
- [30:50] ‘Successful writer’
- [36:00] If your next work was your last, what would you create?
- [38:25] Forthcoming releases
- [40:00] Connect with Jasper
Please support the This Is Horror Podcast
- TIH 072: Jasper Bark on The Art of Asking, Facebook Advertising and Social Media
- TIH 071: Jasper Bark on Beyond Lovecraft, Crowdfunding and Graphic Novels
- TIH 022: Horror and Comedy with Jasper Bark and David James Keaton
- Buy Jasper Bark fiction (UK)
- Buy Jasper Bark fiction (US)
Please subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Subscribe via iTunes
Listen to This Is Horror via iTunes
Visit our Patreon page and donate to the This Is Horror Podcast
You can also find us on Stitcher, Zune and Blackberry.
Support the This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
We offer the This Is Horror Podcast free of charge, but if you think it’s worth $1 per month we’d love you to join our Patreon. You’ll receive Patron perks, too, such as early bird access to all episodes, the ability to submit questions to our guests and even discounts off This Is Horror products.The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey