In this podcast Jasper Bark talks about Beyond Lovecraft, Crowdfunding and Graphic Novels.
About Jasper Bark
- [03:15] Interview start.
- [04:05] Starting out
- [12:30] Diversifying vs concentrating on a niche
- [14:50] Advice to younger self
- [17:50] Shifting goalposts, depression and anxiety
- [23:10] Misunderstanding the job of the writer
- [26:50] Piracy, new means of generating income and crowdfunding for Beyond Lovecraft
- [31:35] Meeting people in-person you previously met online
- [46:50] Beyond Lovecraft project and campaign
- [55:45] Why Indiegogo?
Please support the This Is Horror Podcast
- TIH 022: Horror and Comedy with Jasper Bark and David James Keaton
- Buy Jasper Bark fiction (UK)
- Buy Jasper Bark fiction (US)
- Indiegogo Beyond Lovecraft
- 1,000 True Fans by Kevin Kelly
Please subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Subscribe via iTunes
Listen to This Is Horror via iTunes
Visit our Patreon page and donate to the This Is Horror Podcast
You can also find us on Stitcher, Zune and Blackberry.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey