In this podcast Bob Pastorella talks about his latest projects including his first novella, Mojo Rising, and his inclusion in Borderlands 6.
About Bob Pastorella
Bob Pastorella lives in Southeast Texas. He’s the author of ‘To Watch Is Madness’, and has been featured in The Booked. Anthology, Warmed & Bound: A Velvet Anthology, and In Search of A City: Los Angeles In 1000 Words. A staff writer for ManArchy Magazine, Bob’s short fiction has appeared in numerous publications. Bob is currently writing a horror/crime novel.
- [01:55] Catching up with Bob Pastorella
- [03:57] First novella, Mojo Rising
- [17:10] Promotional ideas for Mojo Rising
- [23:55] World Fantasy Award and HP Lovecraft
- [36:10] Borderlands anthology
- [45:20] Book recommendations
Please support the This Is Horror Podcast
- One Month of Reading Ryu Murakami: A Primer
- TIH 052: Bob Pastorella on Rejected Stories, Disturbing Content and Story Planning
- TIH 039: Bob Pastorella on Weird Crime, Writing Groups and Great Storytelling
- TIH 033: To Watch Is Madness by Bob Pastorella
- To Watch Is Madness by Bob Pastorella (UK)
- To Watch Is Madness by Bob Pastorella (US)
Please subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Subscribe via iTunes
Listen to This Is Horror via iTunes
Visit our Patreon page and donate to the This Is Horror Podcast
You can also find us on Stitcher, Zune and Blackberry.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey