Thread or Dead is a new company specialising in horror t-shirts and hoodies. It has been founded by a couple of British guys who love to draw monsters! Thread or Dead have offered a goodie bag to one lucky reader that correctly answers the question below. Be sure to check out their incredible designs at www.threadordead.co.uk
The goodie bag consists of a t-shirt of the winner’s choice, a tote bag, poster, badge, sticker and an original monster drawing from the guys that run the site.
To be in with a chance of winning please send your answer to the question along with your name, address and t-shirt size to Dan Howarth ([email protected]) by Friday 13 June.
Name the four collections that are available on the Thread or Dead website.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey