It’s that time of the week – here are a couple of intriguing horror articles from around the web for your reading pleasure.
- Brian Keene writes 80,000 words in one weekend
- 10 Essentials for surviving the zombie apocalypse
To keep up to date with essential articles and horror news throughout the week then follow @ThisIsHorror on Twitter.
Horror scribe Brian Keene talks his readers through how to write 80,000 words in one weekend, an output that will make even the incredibly prolific Gary McMahon sit up and take notice.
Have you ever wondered exactly what items you will need to survive the inevitable zombie apocalypse? Look no further than The Huffington Post’s guide to the essentials.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey