Due to unforeseen circumstances, the printing of the first novella in the Spectral Visions line of longer works from Spectral Press took longer than expected – however, it has now been printed and is, even now, on its way to be signed and shipped out to customers. All copies ordered should be with purchasers by the end of this month/beginning of May at the latest.
Spectral Press says “We apologise profusely for the delay, and for any inconvenience caused. Many thanks for your patience!”
If you have not and would like to order a copy from our This Is Horror Shop there are still a very limited number of copies available. We advise that you order sooner rather than later to avoid disappointment.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey
Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes!
Want a free horror eBook?
Subscribe for the latest horror news and to find out about new This Is Horror products, podcasts, books, and all that good stuff ahead of the crowd.