Last week we released the tenth This Is Horror book, They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau, and this weekend he’ll be signing books.
December 10: Los Angeles Signing
The first signing is the official Los Angeles-area signing of They Don’t Come Home Anymore at Dark Delicacies in Burbank, on Saturday 10 December starting at 2:00 p.m. T.E. Grau will be signing copies of the novella, as well as copies of his Shirley Jackson Award-nominated collection The Nameless Dark, sharing the floor with Leslie S. Klinger, Jonathan Mayberry, Cory Doctorow, and Gary Phillips signing copies of the book Echoes of Sherlock Holmes: Stories Inspired by the Holmes Canon.
December 11: San Diego Signing
The second event of the weekend takes T.E. Grau to San Diego, where he’ll be signing copies of They Don’t Come Home Anymore (and The Nameless Dark) at Mysterious Galaxy, as part of their Local Author Meet & Greet series, which starts at noon on Sunday 11 December.
These will be the only and last official signings for these two books in the near future, so anyone who wants a signed copy needs to mosey on out and shop local.
Win The Novella
Don’t forget there’s still time to enter Goodreads’ competition to win They Don’t Come Home Anymore
Buy The Novella
And you can buy copies of They Don’t Come Home Anymore in paperback or eBook over on Amazon.Buy They Don’t Come Home Anymore
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey