As the headline suggests Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey is now available to buy as an eBook for just £2.99. This may be of particular interest to our international customers who have international postage and packaging on top of the usual price. Finally there is an easier and cheaper way to own the book which Dread Central described as:
Like nothing you’ve read before. A frenetic, blistering bullet train of white-knuckle reflex.
If you’d like to own this delicious slice of high-octane fiction in its e-form then why not head over to one of the following:
We caught up with Joseph D’Lacey who had this to say:
One of the great things about eBooks is the longevity they give publications that would otherwise go out of print at the end of their run. Perhaps now the scream of the Vindicators’ engines will echo far into the future.
And if that’s not enough to convince you then please read what Pornokitsch had to say about Roadkill recently.
Convinced yet? Of course you are!
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey