Body horror is nothing new in the horror genre. For decades now, David Cronenberg has delved into our base fears about how our bodies can be altered and changed, causing pain and suffering. In the last decade or so, cinema from the Far East has been utilising this sub-genre to good effect, giving us tales of eye and even hair transplants which have come back to haunt the person who has undergone the procedure. So how exactly do you keep the idea fresh enough for an anthology of twenty tales from different authors?
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey
Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes!
Want a free horror eBook?
Subscribe for the latest horror news and to find out about new This Is Horror products, podcasts, books, and all that good stuff ahead of the crowd.