Mike Bergen is a married man from Barnstaple, where he happily lives with his wife and son. The story opens in Gaffney, where Mike is attending a work-related conference. Gaffney, however, is also the place where a terrible occurrence took the life of his best friend almost thirty years ago. Desperate to lay to rest the past which has been haunting him into his adult life, Mike returns to the place where Geoff Oram – his childhood buddy – was sadly taken from him all those years ago.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey