It’s rare these days for a movie’s publicity to get it just right but the advance blurb for The Tunnel, the new Australian found footage thriller, is surprisingly apt. Described as The Blair Witch Project meets Death Line (or Raw Meat on the actual blurb – presumably Australians saw that particular 1973 Gary Sherman classic under its US title) this is indeed a movie that combines a couple of people with a video camera wandering around far away from home, and something quite horrible lurking in the tunnels beneath a major city – in this case Sydney.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey