Edward Schuett wakes up in the toy aisle of a store. At first, he can barely move and his hearing is impaired. With just glimpses of memories to go on, he tries to piece together how he ended up there and what might have happened to his family. The last thing he can recall is a family barbecue going awry as a bloodthirsty throng appears from seemingly nowhere and tears the attendants limb from limb. As he gathers his thoughts and tries to come to terms with the apparent loss of his family, the undead begin to rise around him.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey