When their mother dies, Annie (Lotz) receives a telephone call from her estranged sister Nicole (Bruckner), asking her to come home and help her sort out the funeral and estate. Annie reluctantly agrees but when she arrives, Nicole is nowhere to be found. Putting it down to a relapse by her former drug addict sibling, Annie soon discovers that there’s something going on in her deceased mother’s house.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey