Since the mid-1990s, Scandinavian fiction has enjoyed an unprecedented upsurge in popularity. Writers like Jo Nesbø and Camilla Läckberg have ridden the so-called Nordic Noir crimewave in the wake of Henning Mankell’s ‘Wallander’ novels and Stieg Larsson’s extraordinary ‘Millennium’ trilogy, gathering huge international sales, critical acclaim and large budget film adaptations. TV series like Wallander, The Killing, The Bridge and Sebastian Bergman have also satisfied a hitherto-unforeseen public craving for Scandinavian crime on both page and screen that shows no signs of abating.
This Is Horror Books
The best way you can support This Is Horror is buy our books. Head on over to the This Is Horror Shop to see the books we have available. We have a special offer on All Four Year One Books – JUST £10!
You can buy our latest release, The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud direct from us right now. Each direct order includes eBooks in PDF, epub and mobi format.
Buy This Is Horror Books on Kindle!
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud (Buy on Amazon UK.) (Buy on Amazon US.)
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones (Buy on Amazon UK.) (Buy on Amazon US.)
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley (Buy on Amazon UK.) (Buy on Amazon US.)
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey (Buy on Amazon UK.) (Buy on Amazon US.)
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan (Buy on Amazon UK) (Buy on Amazon US.)