The premise of Hell’s Doctor is intriguing if not wholly original. Set in The City of Hell it details Victor, Hell’s Doctor. His role is a simple one – to torture new arrivals in hell, dubbed ‘pain babies’. Early into the story he is acquainted with David Masters – a forensic pathologist turned necrophilliac turned serial killer. If you’re thinking this reeks of cliché you’re right and there’s a lot of that contained within the pages of Hell’s Doctor – more on that later.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey