Miriam Black is the girl your mother warned you about. Her life thrives on drama and conflict, and she is a creature of habit; all the bad ones. You will love her instantly. However if a great memorable protagonist was all there was to Blackbirds you wouldn’t make it past about page twenty. Miriam’s great fun to be with but you really want to go on a journey with her and not just sit around in a smoke-filled bar. And boy does she take you on an action-packed trip. Miriam can see how someone will die with just the slightest touch but, and this is the aspect that has hardened her against the world, she cannot do anything to change the outcome.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey