Garrick is a convicted serial killer. He’s being transported from prison to a secure unit when an opportunity for escape presents itself. He then makes his way cross-country, trying to get back to see Sarah, the girlfriend who put him away when she testified against him. On the way, Garrick continues his old habit of killing people: a couple of guys outside a sleazy bar, and several trusting women he’s persuaded to drive him a few miles down the road, who he then chops up, dumping their body parts in back-alley trash cans.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey