The launch of Thin Men with Yellow Faces by Gary McMahon and Simon Bestwick is just one week away. As announced at the end of last month the This Is Horror Manchester Chapbook launch will also feature readings from horror legend Ramsey Campbell and Conrad Williams. Horror host and fan favourite, Jasper Bark will be curating proceedings.
When and where is it?
Saturday 22 September at MadLab in Manchester. The event kicks off at 6:30pm and ends at around 8:15pm.
If you’d like to join us for what promises to be a very special evening of horror literature in Manchester then you can buy tickets for just £3 here. There will also be tickets available on the door unless the event sells out. There is only limited capacity and tickets are selling fast so we advise buying a ticket in advance to avoid disappointment.
Getting to the venue
For information on how to find the venue please check out the MadLab website.
Can I buy books at the event?
I’m a subscriber, can I pick up my copy of Thin Men with Yellow Faces at the event?
Absolutely! Just e-mail [email protected] in advance and let him know.
And finally a special thank you…
A huge thank you to David Naughton-Shires who created the fabulous artwork for the launch as shown at the top of this post.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey