I always relish a challenge, and so when our esteemed editor here at This Is Horror asked me if I might be able to write an article concentrating on the more horror-oriented aspects of the work of highly respected erotic movie auteur Radley Metzger, I jumped at the chance. Three of Metzger’s earlier adult works have just been released on blu-ray and DVD by Arrow Films, a UK film company that has done much to make available obscure and weird cult cinema to UK viewers over the last few years, and whose sterling work within our genre deserves encouragement.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey