After the sellout success of The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones we’re delighted to announce the seventh chapbook in the This Is Horror series: Water For Drowning by the award-winning Ray Cluley. Once again the man responsible for the sensational cover art is Pye Parr.
Ray has had a vast amount of critically acclaimed stories in magazines and anthologies such as Black Static, Best Horror of the Year, After Death, Shadows and Tall Trees, Interzone & CrimeWave. With that said let this whet your appetite…
Bad things happen to good people, but sometimes the reverse is true, too.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey
Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes!
Want a free horror eBook?
Subscribe for the latest horror news and to find out about new This Is Horror products, podcasts, books, and all that good stuff ahead of the crowd.