We cannot wait to unleash The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud into the world and to celebrate we’re offering every single one of our readers that pre-orders directly from This Is Horror a plethora of bonuses that exceed the retail value of the physical book! This is a time sensitive offer as orders must be received by 12:00am GMT on Friday 30 January 2015.
But first we suspect you might want to hear the spectacular pre-order bonuses that await!
Exclusive This Is Horror Shop Pre-Order Bonuses
- Receive a FREE unabridged The Visible Filth audiobook narrated by Nathan Ballingrud in its entirety
- Receive three FREE eBook versions of The Visible Filth in MOBI, EPUB and PDF format
- Receive a special signature sheet signed by Nathan Ballingrud
- Receive BOTH the FREE audiobook and FREE eBooks BEFORE the physical edition of The Visible Filth is available to buy
Still need a little further convincing?
Here’s what the award-winning author Ray Cluley had to say:
“Ballingrud is a master at writing about the darkness inside us. And as terrifying as it might be to see, you can’t look away or close your eyes against it thanks to his beautifully precise and evocative prose. There’s a dark heart to The Visible Filth and Ballingrud uses its blood for ink to tell a story that really gets under your skin, or rather calls to something that might already be there. Fantastic work, highly recommended.”
And if that’s not enough to make you click the link and pre-order The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud then perhaps the synopsis will whet your appetite.
“Inside it’s all just worms.”
When Will discovers a cell phone after a violent brawl his life descends into a nightmare.
Affable, charismatic and a little shallow, he’s been skating across the surface of life in a state of carefully maintained contentment. He decides to keep the cell phone just until the owner returns and everything changes. Then the messages begin.
Will’s discovered something unspeakable and it’s crawling slowly into the light.
Sounds good, right? And there’s a gorgeous cover by Pye Parr, too.
About The Author
Nathan Ballingrud is an American writer of horror and dark fantasy. His first book, the short story collection North American Lake Monsters, was published in 2013 by Small Beer Press to great acclaim, including winning the Shirley Jackson Award and being shortlisted for the World Fantasy, British Fantasy, and Bram Stoker awards. He lives in Asheville, NC, with his daughter.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey