It was dark and cold. Lenny had wrapped his dressing gown around him to try and keep warm as he descended the stairs. He was careful where he trod, avoiding the squeaks on the stairs and stepping over the cat that had curled itself into a ball at the bottom. The feline briefly opened one eye and looked at him before sinking its head back under a paw. Pausing to listen for any movement from his parents upstairs, Lenny searched for the bounty that awaited him.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey