Classic 70s television series The Invisible Man is released on DVD for the first time on 8 July. Starring David McCallum of The Man from U.N.C.L.E fame, the DVD will feature a full length pilot and twelve episodes. The Invisible Man will be released as a four DVD set.
Dark Tower Companion
Cemetery Dance have announced details of their signed, limited edition version of Bev Vincent’s new book The Dark Tower Companion: A guide to Stephen King’s Epic Fantasy. The Cemetery Dance version will feature exclusive bonus material not available anywhere else. To pre-order your copy head over to the Cemetery Dance website.
Sam Stone takes to the skies
Telos Publishing have announced that they have purchased the rights to a new novella by Sam Stone that will be released in September 2013. Kat On A Hot Tin Airship is a sequel to Zombies At Tiffany’s. The story features Stone’s Victorian heroine Kat Lightfoot in her ongoing battle against the undead.
Dark Skies gather on Blu-Ray
Dark Skies, the latest release from the makers of Insidious and Sinister, is released on blu-ray and DVD on 5 August. The trailer is available above to whet your appetite for the upcoming release.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey