The Sleeping Room goes into production
A three week shoot in Brighton for The Sleeping Room got underway on 4 December. The film is based around a call girl named Blue, who finds a mysterious room in the apartment of a client, a room that seems to hold clues to her family’s dark past. There is no release date for the film yet but This Is Horror will keep you posted on its progress.
Rebellion maps out 2014
Rebellion Publishing have announced their publishing schedule for 2014. 2000AD highlights include Predator Vs Judge Dredd Vs Aliens, whereas Abaddon will release Fiefdom by Dan Abnett. Solaris will be releasing Deadly Curiosities by Gail Z. Martin and Blood Kin by Steve Rasnic Tem among others. Be sure to keep an eye out for these exciting releases.
Grimmfest is nearly full
The final few tickets are available for the Grimm Up North and BFI sponsored event at Ordsall Hall in Salford. The event will feature a screening of The Others and The Innocents on 13 December. Head over to the Grimmfest website to score one of the last remaining tickets.
Shadow Publishing offer
Shadow Publishing have offered three signed books for a fantastic price of £20, including postage. The titles in the offer are, The Whispering Horror by Eddy C. Bertin, The Lurkers in the Abyss and Other Tales of Terror by David A. Riley and Worse Things Than Spiders and Other Stories by Samantha Lee. The offer is available at the Shadow Publishing website now.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey