The good folks at Grimm Up North have announced that they are premiering new film Banshee Chapter at The Dancehouse in Manchester on 5 February. The film was originally screened at FrightFest where it won Total Film’s “Scariest Movie” award. Tickets are available from the Grimm Up North website.
Get ready for some Appalachian horror
Solaris have announced that Steve Rasnic Tem’s new book Blood Kin will be released on 25 February. This dark, Southern Gothic tale can be bought on Kindle or on paperback later this month from Amazon.
Castlevania edges nearer to release
Ahead of the release of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 on 28 February, the developers Konami have released a developer’s diary that features the thoughts of Dave Cox and Enric Alvarez, two key players in the development of the game.
Black Water Vampire hits DVD
Black Water Vampire is a new found footage film that captures a series of grim murders in the small town of Black Water. The film makes its UK debut on DVD on 24 March 2014.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey
Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes!
Want a free horror eBook?
Subscribe for the latest horror news and to find out about new This Is Horror products, podcasts, books, and all that good stuff ahead of the crowd.