The cover art for Alison Littlewood’s forthcoming novel The Unquiet House has been released by Jo Fletcher Books. The haunted house novel is stated for release in March 2014. In the meantime you can hear Alison read at the next This Is Horror event in Coventry on 5 October. For more information head over to the event page.
Brian Cox invades Birmingham
Brian Cox, star of X-Men 2 and The Ring amongst others will be attending a special horror double screening at The Custard Factory in Birmingham on Saturday 28 September. The films Trick ‘R Treat and Manhunter will be shown that night. For tickets head over to the Back To The Theatre website.
Twisted Tales in Manchester
Twisted Tales have announced an event in Manchester called Twisted Tales of Gothic Manchester. Featuring readings from British horror legend Ramsey Campbell, author of This Is Horror chapbook The Fox Conrad Williams and Habit scribe Stephen McGeagh, tickets are available from the MMU website.
Shadow Publishing hits WFC
Shadow Publishing have announced that two new titles, Worse Things Than Spiders and Other Stories by Samantha Lee and The Lurkers in the Abyss and Other Tales Of Terror by David A. Riley will be released at WFC on 1 November. This Is Horror will bring you further updates on the World Fantasy Convention schedule when we have it.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey