Quercus have announced that Neil Spring’s new novel The Ghost Hunters, based on the true story of Borley Rectory, is available for pre-order now. The book immediately topped the Amazon list for Horror Thrillers. Joanne Dickinson, who acquired the novel for Quercus said, “I am thrilled that Neil’s novel is both fascinating in its historical and social detail, and frankly terrifying in its story of the ghostly events at Borley Rectory.”
The Grimm scenes of Re-Animator
Grimm Up North are showing a double bill on Thursday 2 May at Stockport Plaza of Re-Animator and its sequel Bride of Re-Animator. Tickets are available at the Grimm Up North website.
Black Sabbath Postponed
Arrow Video have announced that their remastered version of Mario Bava’s classic Black Sabbath has been postponed until 13 May 2013. By way of apology to eager fans they have produced this clip of the Twice the Fear feature on the disc.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey