This Is Horror event host Jasper Bark will be present at a horror reading in Birmingham at Halloween. The event will also feature readings from Dave Jeffery and Adrian Middleton. The event will run from 7pm until late at The Pat Kavanaugh, Moseley, Birmingham. Tickets are £3 and are available from Theresa Derwin in advance or on the door.
Veins and Skulls
The fantastic Daniele Serra is pleased to announce a hardback collection of his latest dark artwork. Veins and Skulls will be released in December and will be available for pre-order shortly from the SST Publications website.
Quercus slash prices for Halloween
Quercus books have announced a large sale on a wide range of ebooks at Amazon. Titles included in the back catalogue of John Ajvide Lindqvist and The Ghost Hunters by Neil Spring. Head over to Amazon to snap up some bargains.
There is Nothing Left to Fear
Slasher Films, founded by rock legend Slash, have announced the UK release of their debut feature Nothing Left To Fear. The film will be released in February 2014 but will be featured as part of the FrightFest All-Nighter on 26 October. Feast your eyes on the trailer in the meantime.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey