Tickets for the Frightfest event in Glasgow have been released at 10am this morning. The event will feature the films Wolf Creek 2, Almost Human and a conversation with Ti West among other screenings. Tickets are available from the FrightFest website now.
William Meikle’s Samurai cuts readers
Crystal Lake Publishing are proud to announce the release of William Meikle’s new collection Samurai and Other Stories. The collection features stories from the last decade brought together in a new volume. The book is available from the Crystal Lake website as of 25 January.
ZombieXperience infects the UK
ZombieXperience is the newest interactive zombie event, it gives participants the chance to gun down zombies in a combat situation using airsoft weapons. The experience moves to Sheffield on 8 February.
Fractional hits screens
Fractional is a new horror film by Malcolm Deegan. The film is the story of John Hatchett, a psychiatrist who awakens tied to a chair by a deranged man who claims to be an former patient of his. The film is available now on DVD and is launched on Amazon Instant on 26 January.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey