The organisers of Grimmfest 2013 have announced that TV stars Dominic Brunt (Emmerdale, Before Dawn), Paul Davis (Him Indoors, Beware the Moon) and Alfie Allen (Game of Thrones) will be attending the festival this year. Keep an eye on This Is Horror for more exciting Grimmfest news as it becomes available.
New titles from Infinity Plus
Infinity Plus have released three new books in both print and ebook format. They include Salvage, a novel by Eric Brown, The Fabulous Beast by Gary Kilworth and a new short story collection called Falling Over by James Everington. The books are all available to buy now from the Infinity Plus website.
Christopher Fowler returns to shelves
Plastic is a horror crime thriller from Bryant & May author Christopher Fowler. Plastic is the story of a shopaholic forced to solve a crime and survive on the streets of London without a penny to her name. This dark crime thriller carves its way through modern culture and consumerism. Plastic is released on 1 August in the UK and 30 July in the US and Canada.
The Dead 2 poster lands
The poster for the Ford Brothers’ new film The Dead 2: India has been released along with news that an additional screening of the film has been arranged for Saturday 24 August as part of Frightfest. Tickets for this second screening are available now.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey