Abaddon Books have announced the release of Ritual Crime Unit: Under The Skin by EE. Richardson. The book is the first in a series of urban fantasy police procedural novels featuring hard-nosed Northern policewoman DCI Pierce. The book is available now across a wide variety of formats.
Devil in the Woods
True Blood star Stephen Moyer appears in new movie Devil in the Woods, which will be released on 3 March 2014. The film is based around the legend of the ‘Jersey Devil’ and interweaves this classic legend into a real life scenario.
Spectacular horror artwork for sale
Vincent Chong, horror artist extraordinaire, has put a limited number of special prints up for sale on his website. The prints are covers for books such as Doctor Sleep by Stephen King and Locke & Key by Joe Hill. Head over to Vincent’s website to grab yourself a bargain.
Silent Studios makes some noise
Silent Studios, currently filming their debut feature film Torture, have also released an ebook Contamination by Dave Jeffery. As an appetizer for Torture, check out the short film Sweeteen that was entered into the FrightFest 666 ShortCuts competition.
Things Slip Through
Kevin Lucia’s Things Slip Through will be released on 15 November from Crystal Lake Publishing. The collection focuses on Chris Baker a new sheriff investigating some horrific happenings in his new town. The book is available from Amazon in both the UK and US.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey