Cemetery Dance Publications have announced a very special collector’s edition of Max Brooks’ genre classic zombie tome, World War Z. The book has fantastic new artwork and is available in a variety of different versions on the Cemetery Dance website.
AMC is bringing The Terror
After the success of The Walking Dead, AMC are keeping their hand in with the horror genre by adapting Dan Simmons’ book The Terror for the small screen. The book is set in 1847 and follows the crew of a Royal Navy expedition to the a Arctic only to find something hideous amongst the ice and snow. There is no release date as yet for this gothic terror but it is certainly highly anticipated.
It keeps getting more and more Grimm Up North
The chaps at Grimm Up North have another set of corking double bills for horror fans in and around the Manchester area over the next few weeks. The 21 February sees the premiere of Spanish thriller Sleep Tight and a showing of Australian film Snowtown. Whereas on 7 March will feature the premiere of Maniac starring Elijah Wood and 247 Degrees. Tickets are available at the Grimm Up North website.
New Last Exorcist II trailer released
The UK trailer for The Last Exorcist II has now hit screens, it looks more ambitious than 2010’s found-footage original.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey