FrightFest tickets go on sale on Saturday 28 June. The tickets will be available in person from 10am at the Vue West End Cinema in Leicester Square, London. Tickets will also be available online and over the phone from noon onward for those that can’t make it in person. For full details of how to pick up your tickets for this incredible event, head over to the FrightFest website.
Strange Gateways are opened
Simon Kurt Unsworth’s new collection Strange Gateways is now available from PS Publishing. The hardback version of the book has been released this week. PS Publishing have also released a special signed version of the book which can be pre-ordered from the PS Publishing website. Strange Gateways is Unsworth’s first release since Quiet Houses and will be followed by a novel in 2015.
HorrorShow.TV takes horror to a new platform
HorrorShow.TV is a UK based horror site specialising in the VOD release of horror movies. This year they have teamed up with FrightFest to make all 26 Short Cuts to Hell 2 entrants available to the public. This year’s Short Cuts competition prize is £20,000 to create a feature film that will be screened at next year’s FrightFest event. To check out the full range of films available check out HorrorShow now.
The Last Showing
The teaser trailer for The Last Showing, the new film starring A Nightmare on Elm Street legend Robert Englund has landed online. The film will hit UK cinemas on 22 August.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey