Gary McMahon gives readers some grief
To celebrate the fifth anniversary of Spectral Press, editor Simon Marshall-Jones has announced the release of The Grieving Stones by Gary McMahon, the author of Spectral’s debut release What We Hear In The Dark. The book will feature artwork from David Verba and will be available for pre-order later in the year. For full details, check out the Spectral website.
Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell DVD
Roundly acknowledged as one of the BBC’s most ambitious project, the critically acclaimed series Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell heads to DVD on 29 June shortly after its initial run on TV. The series, an adaptation of Susanna Clarke’s novel is currently running on BBC One in the UK.
TOC announced for Innsmouth Nightmares
PS Publishing have announced the TOC for their latest anthology of Lovecraftian fiction Innsmouth Nightmares. The book is edited by Lois H. Gresch and features stories by Laird Barron, Lavie Tidhar, Paul Kane and Steve Rasnic Tem among many others. Head over to the PS Publishing website for full details.
Romero takes the Dead to the small screen
George A. Romero is bringing his latest expansion of the Dead universe to the small screen. His Marvel comic Empire of the Dead is less than 2 years old but has already been snapped up for TV. Romero and long time writing accomplice Peter Grunwald will be penning the show. We will bring you more details of where and when this intriguing project will land.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey