Prosthetics guru heads to Grimmfest
Prosthetics and FX guru Shaune Harrison will be appearing at this year’s Grimmfest. Having worked on films such as World War Z, Nightbreed and TV show Game of Thrones, Harrison will bring Hollywood pedigree to the Manchester festival. To get your tickets, head over to the Grimmfest website.
First trailer for A Good Marriage emerges
The trailer for A Good Marriage, the film based on Stephen King’s novella from his collection Full Dark, No Stars has been released. The film will be released on VOD and in limited theatres on 3 October.
David Moody is no longer isolated
Infected Books have released Dvaid Moody’s new book Isolation this week as an ebook. A physical release of the book will happen later on this year. To pick up your copy of the book, which also contains four zombie short stories, head over to the Infected Books website.
Day of the Dead immortalised
George A. Romero’s 1985 film Day of the Dead has been immortalised in Lee Karr’s new book The Making of George A. Romero’s Day of the Dead. Featuring extensive interviews with key members of the cast and crew, plus 250 brand new photos, this book has been approved by Romero and Tom Savini. It is due to hit shelves in October.
Chilling with Stephen King
Stephen King is the latest celebrity to step up and take on the ALS ice bucket challenge to aid ALS research. Enjoy watching the master of horror drenched in freezing cold water!
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey