The Soska Sisters’ new film American Mary will be opening in selected UK cinemas from 11 January 2013 and the sisters themselves will hosting screenings across the country. The screenings are sponsored by FrightFest Presents and will also feature lead actress Katharine Isabelle. Full dates and details can be found at the FrightFest website.
The Baytown Outlaws has a new trailer
Billy Bob Thornton and Eva Longoria star in The Baytown Outlaws, this film features a trio of dimwitted redneck brothers who are enlisted by a woman to help return her godson who has been kidnapped by her ex-husband. The Baytown Outlaws will be released on DVD and Blu-Ray on 26 December and the trailer is available at the Cult Labs website.
Grimm Up North Festivities
Grimm Up North have announced their Christmas schedule which begins with a double bill of V/H/S and Christmas Evil couple with a 12 Slays of Christmas quiz on 14 December. A week later they will be screening a special showing of Canadian film The Corridor and Yorkshire shocker When The Lights Go Out on 21 December. Tickets and further details can be found at the Grimm Up North website.
Ramsey Campbell tome delayed
It is with regret that Dark Regions Press have announced that they have had to delay the release of Ramsey Campbell’s new book Holes For Faces until May 2013. The reason for this is to ensure that it receives the full promotion and media attention it deserves.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey