- A Buyer’s Guide to… The New Wave of French Horror
- When Worlds Collide: Sci-Fi and Horror Films
- Top 10 Asian Horror Films you have never heard of
If you want more useful links like the must read horror articles we highlight every week, then please follow @ThisIsHorror on Twitter.
In recent years France has been releasing films that continue to push the boundaries of violence and psychological horror. This is an introductory guide from Subtitled Online of where to start to get the most of French horror films.
Sci-Fi and Horror often mix in books and films, Daniel Greenfield from HubPages has written this article about why it works so well when they do overlap.
If you enjoy films such as Ring, Ju-on and A Tale of Two Sisters, you might find other great Asian films from this list from the Horror-Movies website.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey
Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes!
Want a free horror eBook?
Subscribe for the latest horror news and to find out about new This Is Horror products, podcasts, books, and all that good stuff ahead of the crowd.