- The Horror of British TV Comedies
- [Remember This?] Spielberg Dumps JoBeth Williams in a Pool with Real Skeletons in Poltergeist
- Colin Harvey – one year on
- Discovery of M.R. James story gives chidden chance to write ghostly ending
If you want more useful links like the must read horror articles we highlight every week, then please follow @ThisIsHorror on Twitter.
Rue Morgue lay out some creepy British TV comedies and explains why they’re worth watching.
Bloody Disgusting highlight the authentic props used in Poltergeist including real human remains.
It’s been a year since Colin Harvey passed away and until the end of August Angry Robot are selling a selection of his stories with every penny going to his favourite charity Above and Beyond.
Although this isn’t technically news from this week, we still wanted it in this weeks Must Read Horror Articles because we think it’s too good not to share! One of M.R. James’ ghost stories was found, unfinished, in the Cambridge University archive and young readers have been given the chance to finish the story.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey