I am writing this on the first day of 2013 and, like many others around the globe, I am pondering what’s in store for the next 365 days. No doubt there are going to be millions of column inches devoted to forthcoming genre books, events and films plastered all over the internet in the coming weeks, but even so I am going to add yet more words to tell you, from a personal perspective, about some of the things I am looking forward to in 2013 (and I am more than sure that there will be a whole load of surprises undreamt of forthcoming during the months ahead).
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey
Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes!
Want a free horror eBook?
Subscribe for the latest horror news and to find out about new This Is Horror products, podcasts, books, and all that good stuff ahead of the crowd.