“Coming from a background of loving stories with strong, heroic characters, Wallace taps into real fears everyone can relate to. “
A quiet, scenic California town. The kind of place you’d want to settle in, start a family, and watch your kids grow up. But the kids in Clear Vista never really grow up. Strange deaths occur, mostly ‘accidents’, but if something happens often enough, it becomes a pattern … and there’s a troubling pattern here.
When the bodies of the Loewen twins are found in the tool shed of the local cemetery, Police Chief Braden Powell has to act fast to protect his town. Digging deeper, he discovers even more deaths. Adults … the parents of lost children. Something evil has come to town.
Why we’re excited about this book:
Western Report Magazine calls Stone Wallace “The Stephen King of Manitoba”, and for good reason. Coming from a background of loving stories with strong, heroic characters, Wallace taps into real fears everyone can relate to. A writer of historical fiction and nonfiction, as well as Westerns, this novel looks like one that we’re definitely going to have to check out. The Children of Resurrection Gardens by Stone Wallace releases 25 December 2017 and is available for pre-order over at Amazon.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey