Look Out For … Relics by Tim Lebbon
There’s an underground black market for arcane things. Akin to the trade in rhino horns or tigers bones, this network traffics in remains of gryphons, faeries, goblins, and other fantastic creatures. When her fiancé Vince goes missing Angela Gough, an American criminology student, discovers that he was a part of this secretive trade. It’s a big-money business: shadowy, brutal, and sometimes fatal. As the trail leads her deeper into London’s dark side, she crosses paths with a crime lord whose life is dedicated to collecting such relics. Then Angela discovers that some of these objects aren’t as ancient as they seem. Some of them are fresh.
Why We’re Excited About This Book:
Described as what the product of a literary union between Clive Barker and Anne Rice might look like, Relics is the first book in a trilogy that has the makings of being a dark, magical journey into the underbelly of a society that could well be a mirror universe version of the world of Harry Potter if it were steeped in horror and shadow instead of magic and wonder.
Relics is out on 21 March 2017 and is available from Amazon.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey
Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes!
Want a free horror eBook?
Subscribe for the latest horror news and to find out about new This Is Horror products, podcasts, books, and all that good stuff ahead of the crowd.