“A gifted but reluctant psychic tormented by an ethereal boy, a mysterious book, unexplained deaths … this has all the makings for a creepy page-turner. “
Clarissa Davenport’s childhood psychic ability of being able to see other’s true nature twisted on their faces has returned without warning. Then she has a strange stalker … a ghostly boy, and he doesn’t appear to be too nice.
When her loved ones start to die, Clarissa begins a fight against time to discover the sinister connection to her past and the strange boy that has her in his grip. Using an ancient book written in Greek, Clarissa dives deep into her past to rid herself of this evil presence forever.
Why we’re excited about this book:
Though English writer Dawn G. Harris has written some short stories and children’s books previously, Diviner is her debut novel. With glowing accolades from Ramsey Campbell: “A compellingly inventive read – a psychic nightmare that gives us uncanny glimpses of the truth and snares us with a web of mystery before revealing the dark side of a favourite myth.“, and Graham Masterton: “The debut of a shining and unusual new writing talent.“, this books sounds like a must have. A gifted but reluctant psychic tormented by an ethereal boy, a mysterious book, unexplained deaths … this has all the makings for a creepy page-turner. Diviner by Dawn G. Harris is available for pre-order from Telos Publishing.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey