“Always guaranteed to deliver a tale chock full of gore, violence and suspense.”
David and Amy Carson will be given that elusive second chance but it will require them to plumb the very depths of their souls and their beliefs.
As they and their eight year old daughter, Daisy are preparing for a dream holiday in America, they have no idea of the maelstrom of evil and madness they are entering. They’ve heard nothing of the series of child abductions and murders that have plagued the area they intend to visit. They know nothing of the crazed Cult that has spread terror throughout the state they are all looking forward to seeing.
Nothing can prepare them for the violence, terror and depravity they are to face.
As they travel along the highways of Colorado they are pursued not just by the forces of an unimaginable evil but also by the darkness within themselves. When the final confrontation comes, they will discover things about themselves they never wanted to know and never dared to imagine…..
Why We’re Excited About This Book:
Shaun Hutson is one of the most rock and roll authors out there, not to mention one of the most prolific, having written some thirty plus novels, and can always be guaranteed to deliver a tale chock full of gore, violence and suspense. For that reason alone we’d be on board, and looking forward to a dark, bloody road trip of a book.
Chase is out on 26 October 2017 and is available from Amazon.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey