The event starts at 6:30pm. Film Studies lecturer, podcast host and writer, John Costello will be filling in as host for the absent Jasper Bark who has fallen ill (but don’t worry he assures us he’ll be back and in full swing for Edinburgh later this month).
The Writer’s Room is situated in Milburn House at The University of Warwick. Here is Milburn House on Google Maps.
There’s free parking at Milburn House after 6:30pm. Alternatively parking is free all day on Milburn Hill Road – it gets pretty busy during the day but eases up after 5pm.
As it is within The Writer’s Room there are no drinks as such on sale, but you are invited to bring your own drinks.
If you’re getting here via public transport take a train to Coventry and then take the number 12 bus to the University. The other option is a train to Canley and a 20 – 35 minute walk to the University.
A final point to stress The University of Warwick is in COVENTRY.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey
Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes!
Want a free horror eBook?
Subscribe for the latest horror news and to find out about new This Is Horror products, podcasts, books, and all that good stuff ahead of the crowd.