Today sees the publication of James Herbert’s latest novel, Ash. This is the third and final novel to feature parapsychologist, David Ash, who was previously seen in Haunted and The Ghosts of Sleath. To celebrate the publication of Ash we are delighted to bring you a preview of Michael Wilson’s interview with James Herbert which will be revealed in its entirety in issue 13 of Scream Magazine out on 6 September.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey