The UK has always been blessed with a bright and vibrant independent horror film scene. There is something appealing about these low budget labour of love films. Pat Higgins has been one of genres success stories, after setting up Jinx Media in 2003, Pat has gone on to make a series of fun-filled horror films such as KillerKiller, and TrashHouse. Jim Mcleod was at hand to catch-up with Pat, recently.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey