Poet, novelist, spoken word performer, artist (most famously for the albums and singles of rock band New Model Army) and tattooist, Joolz Denby has been producing a powerful and varied body of work since the 1980s, much of it gorgeously dark and unsettling.Whether she′s touching on the terrible things humans are capable of doing to one another or the beauty and terror just under the skin of the visible world, her work offers rich pickings for those who appreciate dark fiction.Simon Bestwick was on hand to catch up with Joolz.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey