Mention the name Harry Manfredini to any fan of horror movie music and the chances are they will respond with the classic whispering themes of his iconic music to the Friday the 13th series films. As well as writing the scores to eight of the ten movies in that series Harry has worked with Wes Craven (Swamp Thing, Hills Have Eyes 2 and Wishmaster), written the scores to the successful House series of horror films, and is still extremely busy as we will shortly be finding out. A recent CD boxset of the music to the first six Friday the 13thfilms sold out pretty much on the day of release, showing that Harry Manfredini’s work is as popular as ever.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey