Mention the name Harry Manfredini to any fan of horror movie music and the chances are they will respond with the classic whispering themes of his iconic music to the Friday the 13th series films. As well as writing the scores to eight of the ten movies in that series Harry has worked with Wes Craven (Swamp Thing, Hills Have Eyes 2 and Wishmaster), written the scores to the successful House series of horror films, and is still extremely busy as we will shortly be finding out. A recent CD boxset of the music to the first six Friday the 13thfilms sold out pretty much on the day of release, showing that Harry Manfredini’s work is as popular as ever.
This Is Horror Books
The best way you can support This Is Horror is buy our books. Head on over to the This Is Horror Shop to see the books we have available. We have a special offer on All Four Year One Books – JUST £10!
You can buy our latest release, The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud direct from us right now. Each direct order includes eBooks in PDF, epub and mobi format.
Buy This Is Horror Books on Kindle!
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud (Buy on Amazon UK.) (Buy on Amazon US.)
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones (Buy on Amazon UK.) (Buy on Amazon US.)
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley (Buy on Amazon UK.) (Buy on Amazon US.)
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey (Buy on Amazon UK.) (Buy on Amazon US.)
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan (Buy on Amazon UK) (Buy on Amazon US.)